Sunday, December 14, 2014

Mug Brownie

I was having a craving for something sweet after dinner on a Saturday night and came across this too easy to be true recipe for a microwave mug brownie that I HAD to share ! It was like I said very easy to make with ingredients you certainly would have in your fridge / pantry. I used a very good quality cocoa powder and I drizzled my home made salted caramel sauce on top ! I can see this be a delight served with vanilla ice cream as well.

Ingredients

2 TBS of butter
2 Tbs of milk
Vanilla essence
2 Tbsp of good quality pure cocoa powder
4 Tbsp of all purpose flour

Method

Melt butter and whisk in milk , vanilla , salt and cocoa powder
Now add sugar and mix
Add flour slowly and mix well
Pour in a mug
Microwave on high for 60-80 seconds

Double / Triple amount of ingredients if you are making more than 1.

Voila !


1 comment:

  1. Hi, thanks for sharing :)
    2 TBS of butter and 2 Tbs of milk that's 2 table spoon?
    Then 2 Tbsp of good quality pure cocoa powder that's also 2 table spoon?
    tnx!

    ReplyDelete